The website alien-ufo-sightings.com is reporting that an inside source and whistleblower has given them inside information about the mysterious Denver International Airport (DIA).
The insider claims that DIA is a part of a government program to keep Washington functional in the case of a disaster.
You can find the whole article here but here are the relevant facts taken from the article:
The following are details regarding a deep underground military installation located on the grounds of the DIA as provided by the source:
- Level 1 of the airport is inset into the ground to protect from vibrations coming from underneath. The base board characteristics lead on to this technical design. The employees have been told the reason for this is to protect from vibrations from the public train that leads back and forth to all concourses, A, B, and C.
- The airport’s gate and door numbers correspond to emergencyaction and response plans that indicate specific details to people “in the know”.
- The design of the airport is built to throw people off as levelsare labeled differently on each in some cases and grading changes make it difficult to pinpoint your actual elevation. This was a security feature added by the designers.
- Due to lawsuits (or potential staged events) in the “United Airlines, Inc.” section of one of the basement levels at DIA, an infectious bio-hazard or fungal outbreak has instigated quarantined off areas of the underground, as they are now inaccessible to the airport staff and personnel. The quarantined section of the underground was confirmed by the source to be located in Concourse B’s East side lower levels.
- The landfill located off of Tower Rd. two miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal was added onto in the early 2000′s despite the Airports Appeal To The District Court Against The Landfill in 2002, claiming it was a FAA safety hazard. The landfill has a functioning element to it but is “mocked-up” to look like a landfill hidden in plain sight.
- There is a militarized intermediary entrance located in the “United Airlines” section of the underground. The actual door number was reveled by my source with great hesitation. The actual door code is “BE64B” unknown until now to the general public.
- A swift door will also allow access to the intermediary entrance of the facility if you have the proper “speed-pass” clearance on a Department of Defense (DOD) level. This door was also a secret to the general public until now. The actual door number is “T-47 M” located on the level 4 exterior. Update: Airport Staff, “I just went in to T47-M… nothing goes down, no steps, no elevator”.
- The dirt in parts of the train tunnels looks unnatural, and “if anyone steps on it they know”, said my source.
- Gates can “lock-down” certain sections of the airport in the event of an emergency.
- A nearly 3 mile long tunnel heads out from the intermediary entrance “BE64B“, to a full-blown Department of Defense (DOD) sanctioned militarized entrance nestled in a set of 5 buildings 120′ beneath the surface located Northeast of the Jeppesen Terminal.
- All VIP activity typically originates under the Northwest section of “Concourse C”
The information provided by the whistleblower does indeed beg the following question. Does the DOD have any ties to areas of the airport owned and (or) operated by domestics airline carriers?
Some government group is covering up what’s really going on there. It’s been nothing but lies since the place was built.